Writing and editing
Your investors. Your clients. Your employees.
You probably see them as key stakeholders. At Doris and Bertie, we see them as human beings. It helps us turn what you want to say into words they want to hear.
We take our inspiration from Warren Buffett, an advocate for clear English who writes all his business documents as if he were talking to his sisters, Doris and Bertie.
No “leveraged synergies” or “integrative frameworks”. No “holistic solutions” or “ideating roadmaps”.
If Doris and Bertie wouldn’t get it, Warren Buffett wouldn’t use it. And neither would we.
We’ve helped businesses with:
- Internal communications
- Corporate social responsibility
- Grant and awards submissions
- Editing private placement memoranda for private equity firms
- Corporate “tone of voice”
- Direct marketing
- Press releases
- Interviews with senior executives
Contact us today for help with writing and editing.