If you’ve booked yourself a place at the Professional Copywriters’ Network (PCN) Conference on 11 October, do come and introduce yourself. I’ll be sitting on a panel and doing a workshop on how to write like a human being.
If you’ve not booked a place yet, why not sign up now?
The PCN is the UK’s largest membership association for commercial writers. Their first conference will be a unique opportunity to develop your skills, explore new perspectives on copywriting and meet up with other writers.
Who should attend?
The conference is designed for anyone with an interest in copywriting:
- Copywriters who want to learn new skills and discuss the latest ideas
- Business owners who write copy for their websites, blogs and marketing campaigns
- Marketeers who either write copy themselves or outsource to external writers
- Brand and business writers who want to find out what’s going on in other areas of the profession
- Academics who want to hear from leading copywriting experts
Details of the conference
When: Friday, 11 October 2013, from 9.30am to 4.45pm
Where: Haberdashers’ Hall, Smithfield, London
How to book: Online here